Host an Event:
Interested in hosting a Fundraising Event?
Hosting a Fundraising Event can be a creative and fun way to partner with Foster
Family Service to raise awareness of foster care and to provide more opportunities
for the foster children in our communities. There are a variety of events that you
can plan and host, the sky is the limit.
Examples of Fundraising Events:
- Coffee Shop Concert with live music: charge at the door
- Car wash
- Dinner party "Spaghetti Night"
- Wine & Cheese Party
- Jean Day: $5 to wear jeans to work
- Loose Change collection drive
- Ice Cream Social
If you are interested in planning and hosting a Fundraising Event email: AmandaR@FosterFamilyService.org
For more information or download our Event application: (Click to Download Event Application)
- The Active 20-30 of Greater Sacramento #1032 Club hosted a Crab Feed which benefited
Foster Family Service.